0.06mm Thickness Precision 304 Stainless Steel Foil Tape
0.06mm Thickness Precision 304 Stainless Steel Foil Tape Quick Details
It is also called 18/8 stainless steel foil sheet coil in the industry, which means it contains more than 18% chromium and more than 8% nickel.
304 garde 0.06mm stainless steel foil is a grade of stainless steel foil produced according to the American ASTM standard.
0.06mm Thickness Precision 304 Stainless Steel Foil Tape Specifications
|Product Name||0.06mm Thickness Precision 304 Stainless Steel Foil Tape|
|Grades||AISI 304/EN 1.4301/UNS S30400|
|Hardness||370HV-430HV or as customers’ requests|
|Paper Core Internal Diameter||Ø500mm paper core, special internal diameter core and without paper core on customer request|
|Surface Finish||NO.1/2B/2D/BA/HL/Brushed/6K/8K Mirror,etc|
|Packaging||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms||30% TT deposit and 70% balance before shipment, 100% LC at sight|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Shipping Port||Shanghai/Ningbo port|
|Sample||The sample is available|
0.06mm Thickness Precision 304 Stainless Steel Foil Tape Chemical Compositions
The chemical components of grade 304 stainless steel foil roll is summarized in the following table:
0.06mm Thickness Precision 304 Stainless Steel Foil Tape Mechanical Properties
|Stainless Steel Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
How About 0.06mm Thickness Precision 304 Stainless Steel Foil Tape Production Process?
- Cold rolling of thin stainless steel strip coils: The cold rolling of stainless steel is to further reduce the thickness of the hot rolled steel sheet and make it into a thin strip foil. It is divided into continuous cold rolling and batch cold rolling.
- Annealing of ultra thin stainless steel foils: After cold rolling, the thin strip needs annealing to restore the mechanical properties lost during cold rolling.
- Slitting of ultra thin stainless steel foils: The annealed stainless steel strip is slitted according to requirements, and the width of the thin strip is determined by customer requirements.
- Packing and shipping of ultra thin stainless steel foils: After the slitting, the thin strips are packed in wooden cases to prevent damage during transportation and storage.
0.06mm Thickness Precision 304 Stainless Steel Foil Tape: The Ultimate Guide
304 stainless steel foils with 0.06mm thickness have excellent corrosion resistance, good formability, high strength and toughness.
Grade 304 stainless steel foils are very popular materials for the production of precision parts.
What is 0.06mm thickness precision 304 stainless steel foil tape?
The 0.06mm 304 stainless steel foil is the austenitic grade of stainless steel.
This quality makes 304 stainless steel foils the best choice for commercial and industrial applications.
Stainless steel foils are available in different grades and a variety of surface finishes and hardness.
Stainless steel foil can resist rust and endure extreme environments in a way that steel often cannot because of the addition of chromium.
Stainless steel foils width range from 1mm to 650mm.
0.06mm thickness precision 304 stainless steel foil tape applications
Grade 304 stainless steel foils rolls can be formed and cut to size for creating moisture barriers, lining chemical tanks, making shims, producing metal stampings, and more.
Features of 0.06mm thickness precision 304 stainless steel foil tape
- Weldability: 304 stainless steel foil has good weldability.
- Heat Resistance: Heat resistance means that 304 stainless steel foil can still maintain its excellent physical and mechanical properties at high temperatures conditions.
- Corrosion Resistance: When the amount of chromium atoms in the steel is not less than 12.5%, the electrode potential of the steel can be abruptly changed from a negative potential to a positive electrode potential. Prevent electrochemical corrosion.
What are 0.06mm thickness precision 304 stainless steel foil tape edges?
Mill edge is a non-trimmed edge appearance after hot or cold rolling and annealing/pickling process. It usually leaved an irregular pinhole line on the edge side around 10mm to 15mm.
Slit/slitting edge means we will trim irregular pinhole line on our slitting machine.
How to buy 0.06mm thickness precision 304 stainless steel foil tape from China?
If you are the beginner of this area, you will be an expert through this guide.
The proportion of the nickel and chromium added is different, and the mechanical properties and application fields of the stainless steel foils produced are different.
It is mainly manifested in the following 10 aspects when your purchse 304 stainless steel foil from China suppliers.
- Stainless Steel Foils Standard (ASTM A240)
- Stainless Steel Foils Grade (304 Stainless Steel)
- Stainless Steel Foils Applications
- Stainless Steel Foils Thickness (0.06mm)
- Stainless Steel Foils Width
- Stainless Steel Foils Coil Inner Diameter
- Stainless Steel Foils Hardness
- Stainless Steel Foils Edge
- Stainless Steel Foils Mechanical Properties
- Stainless Steel Foils Packaging Types
What is the standard sea packaging of 0.06mm thickness precision 304 stainless steel foil tape?
- Standard export sea packaging:
Waterproof Paper Winding+PVC Film+Strap Banding+Wooden Pallet or Wooden Case;
- Customized packaging as your request (Logo or other contents accepted to be printed on the packaging);
- Other special packaging will be designed as customer’s request;
Eye to wall and eye to sky are both available;
- By International Express: DHL/UPS/FEDEX/EMS and our own express line;
- By air or By sea;
- Shipping port: Shanghai, Ningbo or as your request.