301 Stainless Steel Strip
301 Stainless Steel Strip
Quality Stainless Steel Strip Grade:
301 Stainless Steel Strips Technical Specifications PDF Download
This technical specification aims to define the chemical/mechanical properties and standards for cold rolled grade 301 stainless steel strips.
Any hard copy in your possession should be considered not up-to-date. Contact with HZW Quality Department for up-to-date document.
More technical specifications of grade 301 stainless steel strips, please click the right button for PDF file download.
301 Stainless Steel Strip Quick Details
|Product Name||301 Stainless Steel Strip Supplier | 1.4310 Stainless Steel Strip|
|Edge||Mill Edge, Slit Edge, Deburred Edge, Round Edge, V Type Edge|
|Paper Core Internal |
|Ø 200mm,Ø300mm, Ø400mm, Ø500mm paper core, special internal diameter core and without paper core on |
|Surface Finish||NO.1, 2B, 2H(Rerolled Bright), BA, No.4, 8K (Mirror), HL (Hairline), Polishing Bright, etc|
Precision stamping parts
|Packaging||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms||30% TT deposit and 70% balance before shipment, 100% LC at sight|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Shipping Port||Shanghai/Ningbo port|
|Sample||The sample of 301 stainless steel strip is available|
|Remark||301 stainless steel strip can be customized|
301 Stainless Steel Strip Features
- High Strength
- Low Maintenance
- Good Ductility
- Excellent Surface Quality
- Excellent for deep drawing with good ductility without intermediate annealing
301 Stainless Steel Strip Applications
301 Stainless Steel Strip Chemical Composition
The chemical components of grade 301 stainless steel strip is summarized in the following table:
301 Stainless Steel Mother Coil Mechanical Property
Below The Table Is For Your Reference:
|Grade||Standard||Yield Strength |
|Elongation %||Hardness |
|201||ASTM A240||≥ 275||≥ 520||≥ 35||≤ 260||≤ 101|
|202||ASTM A240||≥ 275||≥ 520||≥ 40||≤ 218||≤ 95|
|301||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 520||≥ 40||≤ 200||≤ 90|
|304||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 515||≥ 40||≤ 210||≤ 92|
|304L||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 520||≥ 40||≤ 200||≤ 90|
|316L||ASTM A240||≥ 177||≥ 480||≥ 40||≤ 200||≤ 90|
|316Ti||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 520||≥ 40||≤ 200||≤ 90|
|317L||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 515||≥ 40||≤ 218||≤ 95|
|309S||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 515||≥ 40||≤ 218||≤ 95|
|310S||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 520||≥ 40||≤ 200||≤ 90|
|321||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 520||≥ 40||≤ 200||≤ 90|
|347||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 520||≥ 35||≤ 200||≤ 90|
|410S||ASTM A240||≥ 205||≥ 440||≥ 20||≤ 210||≤ 92|
|420J2||ASTM A240||≥ 225||≥ 540||≥ 18||≤ 180||≤ 80|
|430||ASTM A240||≥ 206||≥ 450||≥ 22||≤ 200||≤ 88|
|2205||ASTM A240||≥ 450||≥ 620||≥ 25||≤ 293||≤ 30|
|2507||ASTM A240||≥ 450||≥ 620||≥ 25||≤ 290||≤ 30|
|253 MA®||ASTM ||≥ 310||≥ 600||≥ 40||≤ 217||≤ 95|
|254 SMO®||ASTM ||≥ 300||≥ 650||≥ 35||≤ 223||≤ 96|
|654 SMO®||ASTM ||≥ 430||≥ 750||≥ 40||≤ 250||≤ 100|
|904L||ASTM ||≥ 216||≥ 490||≥ 35||–||≤ 90|
|UNS N08926||ASTM ||≥ 295||≥ 650||≥ 35||–||≤ 100|
|UNS S17400||ASTM||≥ 725||≥ 930||≥ 10||–||–|
301 Stainless Steel Strip Production Tolerance
Below The Table Is For Your Reference:
301 Stainless Steel Strip Surface Finishes
Stainless steel strip is used in many industries. Many manufacturers are in fact, utilizing surface finishes for 301 stainless steel strip to achieve different results. If you are unfamiliar with surface finishes for 301 stainless steel strip, then this guide is for you.
- BA (Bright Annealed):Sometimes specified as “Bright Annealed Stainless Steel”, is a bright, cold-rolled, reflective finish retained by final annealing in a controlled atmosphere furnace. It is highly reflective and has the same appearance as a mirror. A final light rolling pass through polished rolls produces a smooth, reflective surface, excellent for decorative applications.
- 2B Finish:Cold rolled, heat treated, pickled, pinch passed. The most common cold rolled mill finish. Dull grey slightly reflective finish. Can be used in this condition or frequently is the starting point for some polished finishes.
- 2D Finish:A dull finish that is produced by cold rolling followed by annealing and descaling. Used in deep drawn objects which are often polished after fabrication.
- Polishing Bright Finish:Mechanical Polishing: This process removes surface imperfections caused by grinding and other processing operations. In addition, it provides a moderate degree of luster to the surface which can be further enhanced by subsequent buffing operations using grease or oil emulsions with rouge or aluminum oxide compounds.
301 Stainless Steel Strip Edges Options
Many products managers and engineers have the trouble of 301 stainless steel strips edges.
In the actual operation process, due to the influence of steel strip hardness and unloading speed, it is difficult to effectively control the edge of the 301 foil strip.
However, after our technical personnel have studied for a long time, we have found a solution to this problem. The edge finishing of our 301 strips shall meet the requirements.
301 Stainless Steel Strip Hardness
301 stainless steel strip’s hardness can be up to 600HV after precision production. Do you know the meaning of letter H in 301 stainless steel strip?
If you are the beginner of this area, you can benefit from this guide.
Let’s keep reading:The Meaning Of Letter H In 301 Stainless Steel Strip.
The H and mechanical properties detailed information of grade 301 stainless steel strip is summarized in the following table:
|Grade||Status||Hardness||Yield Strength||Tensile Strength||Elogation|
What are The Advantages of Using 301 Stainless Steel Strips
The advantages of using 301 stainless steel strips are as follows:
1. High tensile strength, good toughness, stable quality, high and low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance
2. Different finishes such as bright annealing, matte annealing and black annealing are available
3. The surface is clean, smooth and beautiful
4. Good stretching performance to ensure the best processing performance of the product
How About 301 Stainless Steel Strips Production Process
For 301 stainless steel strip production process, here you will be able to get a clear understanding of how to manufacture it with precision excellence technology:
- Technical Analysis
- Raw Material Preparation
- Rolling And Bright Annealing Process
- Degrease Cleaning Process
- Tension Straightening Process
- Slitting Process
- Inspection Process
- Packaging Process
- Standard export packaging:
Waterproof Paper Winding+PVC Film+Strap Banding+Wooden Pallet or Wooden Case;
- Customized packaging as your request (Logo or other contents accepted to be printed on the packaging);
- Other special packaging will be designed as customer’s request;
- Eye to wall and eye to sky are both available;
- By International Express: DHL/UPS/FEDEX/EMS and our own express line;
- By air or By sea;
- Shipping port: Shanghai, Ningbo or as your request.