321 Thin Stainless Steel Foil
321 Thin Stainless Steel Foil
Grade 321 thin stainless steel foil is one of the most useful stainless steels foils. Because it is so thin, it can be used in a variety of applications and industries.
As the leading supplier of 321 thin stainless steel foil products in China, we have the precision and advanced technology of 321 stainless steel foils. Our expert team has over 20 years of combined experience in this industry and can find you the perfect foil product for your demands.
321 Thin Stainless Steel Foil Specifications
|Product Name||321 Thin Stainless Steel Foil | 1.4541 Steel Foil|
|Hardness||Full Annealed, 1/4H, 1/2H, 3/4H, Full hard, EH, SH|
|Edge||Mill Edge, Slit Edge, Deburred Edge, Round Edge|
|Paper Core Inner Diameter||Ø 200mm,Ø300mm, Ø400mm, Ø500mm paper core, special internal diameter core and without paper core on|
|Surface Finish||The strip foil has a smooth surface, free from scratches and impurities|
|Applications||Jet engines, exhaust manifolds, furnance parts, valve pump trims, precision parts, etc|
|Packaging||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms||30% TT deposit and 70% balance before shipment, 100% LC at sight|
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Shipping Port||Shanghai/Ningbo port|
|Sample||The sample of 321 foil strip is available|
|Remark||321 foil strip can be customized|
321 Thin Stainless Steel Foil Chemical Compositions
321 Thin Stainless Steel Foil Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
How 321 Thin Stainless Steel Foil Is Made?
- Cold rolling of 321 stainless steel foils: The cold rolling of stainless steel is to further reduce the thickness of the hot rolled steel sheet and make it into a thin strip foil. It is divided into continuous cold rolling and batch cold rolling.
- Annealing of 321 stainless steel foils: After cold rolling, the thin strip needs annealing to restore the mechanical properties lost during cold rolling.
- Slitting of 321 stainless steel foils: The annealed stainless steel strip is slitted according to requirements, and the width of the thin strip is determined by customer requirements.
- Packing and shipping of thin 321 thin stainless steel foils: After the slitting, the thin strips are packed in wooden cases to prevent damage during transportation and storage.
321 Thin Stainless Steel Foil: The Ultimate Guide
In this article, we are going to talk about 321 thin stainless steel foil and how it can be used in your project.
Now, there are a number of articles that are available on the internet but they are talking about how you can use this foil for your simple purposes as well as other things.
But what is 321 foil? How exactly does it work? How will it benefit you? And where can you find this foil product?
All these questions are going to be answered by HZW team.
Want more? Let’s keep reading!
What is garde 321 thin stainless steel foil?
Grade 321 stainless steel foil is a stabilized austenitic stainless steel foils with good general corrosion resistance.
It has excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion after exposure to temperatures in the chromium carbide precipitation range of 800 – 1500°F (427 – 816°C).
The 321 foil resists oxidation to 1500°F (816°C) and has higher creep and stress rupture properties than grade 304 stainless steel foil. It also possesses good low temperature toughness.
Grade 321 stainless steel foil can be easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices; post-weld heat treatment is not required.
What are the applications of 321 thin stainless steel foil?
Applications of 321 thin stainless steel foil:
1. Components for chemical processing
2. Equipment for the production of agricultural fertilizers
3. Gas turbine components
4. Heat exchangers, evaporators and filters
5. Jet engine parts
6. Petroleum refining equipment
7. Pharmaceutical and textile industries
What are the advantages of using 321 thin stainless steel foil?
Thin stainless steel foil is widely used in many fields. Because of its good characteristics, it can be applied to many aspects.
In this part, we will introduce the advantages of using 321 thin stainless steel foil:
1. 321 thin stainless steel foil has excellent high temperature stress rupture performance and high temperature creep resistance;
2. 321 thin stainless steel foil has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance;
3. 321 thin stainless steel foil has strong thermal fatigue properties;
4. 321 thin stainless steel foil has strong resistance to intergranular corrosion;
5. 321 thin stainless steel foil has good machinability and weldability.
How to buy 321 thin stainless steel foil from China suppliers?
To buy 321 thin stainless steel foil, the buyer should consider:
- The China manufacturer’s experience in the metal strips foils manufacturing industry.
- The quality of goods manufactured by the China manufacturers.
- The financial stability of the manufacturers.
- The supplier’s delivery system.
To get a quick quote for 321 thin stainless steel foil you need to know:
- Quantity (Kgs/Tons)
- Size (Thickness x Width x Coil)
- Hardness (175HV)
- Material Grade (321)
- Edge (Slit/Deburred/Round)
- Coil ID (200mm/300mm/400mm/500mm)
- Surface Finish (Bright)
- Packaging (Eye to eye, eye to wall, wooden pallets, wooden cases)
What is the packaging standard of 321 thin stainless steel foil?
- Wooden Pallet: Standard export package, no fumigation; Pallet size: 1.1m x 1.1m x 0.8m; Gross weight: 1 Ton; 4 pallets/20′ FCL; 8 pallets/40′ FCL Or as per customer’s requirements.
- Wooden Box: The standard export package with fumigation certificate, it can avoid any potential damage during the transportation.
What is the hs code of 321 thin stainless steel foil?
To find out the detailed HS code of related stainless steel strips foils, you need to determine the specifications and applications of the 321 thin stainless steel foil.
The following are the part of 321 thin stainless steel foil.
HS code: 72202020.00