Nickel Alloy C22 Strip
Nickel Alloy C22 Strip
Nickel alloy C22 strip is a highly versatile nickel-chromium-molybdenum-tungsten alloy strip capable of resisting a wide variety of severely corrosive environments.
The high chromium content provides good resistance to oxidizing media while the molybdenum and tungsten content give good resistance to reducing media.
This nickel steel alloy strip also has excellent resistance to pitting, stress corrosion cracking and oxidizing atmospheres up to 1040°C (1900°F).
Nickel C22 strip can be used in the as welded condition because it resists the formation of grain boundary precipitates in the weld heat affected zone making it suitable for most chemical process applications in an as welded condition.
Nickel Alloy C22 Strip Specifications
|Nickel Alloy C22 Strip | UNS N06022 Alloy Strip
|Paper Core Internal Diameter
|Ø 200mm,Ø300mm, Ø400mm, Ø500mm paper core, special internal diameter core and without paper core on customer request
|The alloy C22 strip has a smooth surface, free from scratches and impurities
|Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case
|30% TT deposit and 70% balance before shipment, 100% LC at sight
|15-20 working days
|The sample of nickel alloy C22 strip is available
|Nickel alloy C22 strip can be customized
Nickel Alloy C22 Strip Chemical Compositions
|Nickel C22 Alloy Strip Chemical Composition (%)
Nickel Alloy C22 Strip Mechanical Properties
|.2% Yield (ksi)
|Alloy C22 Strip
How Nickel Alloy C22 Strips Are Made?
The production process of nickel alloy C22 strip is as follows:
1. Nickel Alloy C22 coil preparation
2. Nickel Alloy C22 wide coil cold rolling
3. Nickel Alloy C22 coil leveling & straightening
4. Nickel Alloy C22 strip annealing & cleaning
5. Nickel Alloy C22 strip slitting & cutting
5. Nickel Alloy C22 strip packaging & storage
Nickel Alloy C22 Strip: The Ultimate Guide
A variety of different suppliers can offer nickel alloy C22 strip for you. It depends on the application you require. For more information surrounding the grades available and how they can be used, please continue reading.
What is nickel alloy c22 strip?
Nickel alloy C22 strip, also known as UNS N06022 alloy strip, is a versatile austenitic nickel-chromium-molybdenum-tungsten alloy with enhanced resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
The most popular alloy strip is C22 strip because it combines the corrosion resistance of a pure nickel alloy with the flexibility and strength of a cobalt-chromium-based alloy.
This allows the material to be molded into a wide variety of forms while maintaining great resistance to oxidizing acids and chloride ion stress corrosion cracking at elevated temperatures.
Its malleability makes C22 strip suitable for use in gaskets, seals, washers, and O-rings requiring exceptional performance in highly corrosive environments.
What are the applications of nickel alloy c22 strip?
Nickel alloy c22 strip is a versatile material that has a number of applications in the industries. These strips are also known as UNS N06022 strips, which are available in wide variety of forms like strips, foils, and thin plates.
The most common application of nickel alloy c22 strip is in the oil & gas industry. The mechanical properties of these strips makes them ideal for use in this industry. The most important characteristics of nickel alloy c22 strip that make them suitable for use in oil & gas industry are their high corrosion resistance and excellent strength at elevated temperatures. These strips can withstand severe thermal shocks and can resist oxidization at high temperatures due to their high content of chromium. This makes it suitable for use as heat exchangers, valves parts, welding pipes, fittings, and components in oil & gas industry.
The other major application area of nickel alloy c22 strip is petrochemical processing industry. These strips are highly resistant to corrosion under oxidizing conditions due to the presence of high chromium component.
What are the advantages of using nickel alloy c22 strip?
The nickel alloy c22 strip is known for its exceptional resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, causing stress cracking, and chloride-ion corrosion.
In addition to its excellent resistance to the above types of corrosion, it also displays outstanding mechanical strength, high ductility, and good weldability.
The advantages of using nickel alloy c22 strip include:
- High temperature oxidation resistance
- High temperature strength
- Excellent formability and weldability
- Outstanding resistance to localized corrosion including pitting and crevice attack
How to buy nickel alloy c22 strip?
If you want to buy alloy C22 strips for industrial usage, you should know, there are many suppliers and manufacturers produce alloy strips and supply to many industries
But in fact, not all the suppliers have the ability to produce good quality products, some of them just choose cheaper materials but with high price which is not a good choice for users.
Here is a quick guide on how to choose a good alloy C22 strip supplier.
- First, you should ask the manufacturer whether they can do the inspection themselves before delivery. Most of the large manufacturers have their own inspection team, they will strictly inspect all the goods before delivery.
- Second, you should ask if they use 100% pure raw material to produce your goods, because there are some suppliers use recycled raw material or mixed raw material which may cause problem during using.
- Third, it is better to visit their factory by yourself and check the production line and warehouse by yourself. It will be great if you can check their production process and production equipment. Because it is very important for you to know how they control the quality from process till delivery.
What is the hardness of nickel alloy c22 strip?
The typical hardness for the alloy C22 strip material must determinate after annealing process (89-93HRB).
What is the packaging standard of nickel alloy c22 strip?
- Wooden Pallet: Standard export package, no fumigation; Pallet size: 1.1m x 1.1m x 0.8m; Gross weight: 1 Ton; 4 pallets/20′ FCL; 8 pallets/40′ FCL Or as per customer’s requirements.
- Wooden Box: The standard export package with fumigation certificate, it can avoid any potential damage during the transportation.
What is the hs code of nickel alloy c22 strip?
To find out the detailed HS code of related nickel alloy C22 strip, you need to determine the specifications and applications of the alloy strips.
The following are the part of nickel alloy C22 strip.
HS code: 75062000.00