Stamping 0.1mm Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Foil
Stamping 0.1mm Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Foil Quick Details
It is also called 18/8 stainless steel foil sheet coil in the industry, which means it contains more than 18% chromium and more than 8% nickel.
304 garde 0.10mm stainless steel foil is a grade of stainless steel foil produced according to the American ASTM standard.
Stamping 0.1mm Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Foil Specifications
|Product Name||Stamping 0.1mm Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Foil|
|Grades||AISI 304/EN 1.4301/UNS S30400|
|Hardness||370HV-430HV or as customers’ requests|
|Paper Core Internal Diameter||Ø500mm paper core, special internal diameter core and without paper core on customer request|
|Surface Finish||NO.1/2B/2D/BA/HL/Brushed/6K/8K Mirror,etc|
|Packaging||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms||30% TT deposit and 70% balance before shipment, 100% LC at sight|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Shipping Port||Shanghai/Ningbo port|
|Sample||The sample is available|
Stamping 0.1mm Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Foil Chemical Compositions
The chemical components of grade 304 stainless steel foil roll is summarized in the following table:
Stamping 0.1mm Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Foil Mechanical Properties
|Stainless Steel Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
How About Stamping 0.1mm Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Foil Production Process?
The first step in this process is receiving and inspecting the stainless steel coils raw materials through quality assurance.
The rewinding procedure is the initial step in producing a single thin and precise roll. Rewinding equipment is required to check for defects that could lower the product’s quality.
Use a cold rolling mill to provide the stainless steel strip with an outstanding polish, flatness, and surface while also giving the roll the desired thickness.
We’ll employ the heat treatment method to change the strips’ structural composition. The strip will get greasy and unclean during rolling because of the oil and grease.
Degreasing is the process of cleaning up this waste. After rolling is complete, the strip’s thickness will range from 0.02mm to 1.0mm. Stretch bending straightening is necessary to maintain the straightness of this thin strip.
The slitting process involves using machines to cut the small strips for the slitting of stainless steel strips according to the customer’s requirements. The strips’ final thickness is 0.1mm.
Stamping 0.1mm Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Foil: The Ultimate Guide
304 stainless steel foils with 0.1mm thickness for stamping industry have excellent corrosion resistance, good formability, high strength and toughness.
Grade 304 stainless steel foils are very popular materials for the production of precision stamping parts.
What is stamping 0.1mm thickness 304 stainless steel foil?
The 0.1mm thickness stamping use 304 stainless steel foil is the austenitic grade of stainless steel.
This quality makes 304 stainless steel foils the best choice for commercial and industrial applications.
Stainless steel foils are available in different grades and a variety of surface finishes and hardness.
Stainless steel foil can resist rust and endure extreme environments in a way that steel often cannot because of the addition of chromium.
Stainless steel foils width range from 1mm to 650mm.
Stamping 0.1mm thickness 304 stainless steel foil applications
The following is a list of some of the more common applications for 304 stainless steel foils coils:
- Precision Stamping Parts
- Precision Bending Parts
Features of stamping 0.1mm thickness 304 stainless steel foil
- Weldability: 304 stainless steel foil has good weldability.
- Heat Resistance: Heat resistance means that 304 stainless steel foil can still maintain its excellent physical and mechanical properties at high temperatures conditions.
- Corrosion Resistance: When the amount of chromium atoms in the steel is not less than 12.5%, the electrode potential of the steel can be abruptly changed from a negative potential to a positive electrode potential. Prevent electrochemical corrosion.
What are stamping 0.1mm thickness 304 stainless steel foil edges?
Mill edge is a non-trimmed edge appearance after hot or cold rolling and annealing/pickling process. It usually leaved an irregular pinhole line on the edge side around 10mm to 15mm.
Slit/slitting edge means we will trim irregular pinhole line on our slitting machine.
How to buy stamping 0.1mm thickness 304 stainless steel foil from China?
If you are the beginner of this area, you will be an expert through this guide.
The proportion of the nickel and chromium added is different, and the mechanical properties and application fields of the stainless steel foils produced are different.
It is mainly manifested in the following 10 aspects when your purchse stamping use 0.1mm 304 stainless steel foil from China suppliers.
- Stainless Steel Foils Standard (ASTM A240)
- Stainless Steel Foils Grade (304 Stainless Steel)
- Stainless Steel Foils Applications
- Stainless Steel Foils Thickness (0.10mm)
- Stainless Steel Foils Width
- Stainless Steel Foils Coil Inner Diameter
- Stainless Steel Foils Hardness (310HV-370HV)
- Stainless Steel Foils Edge
- Stainless Steel Foils Mechanical Properties
- Stainless Steel Foils Packaging Types
What is the standard sea packaging of stamping 0.1mm thickness 304 stainless steel foil?
- Standard export sea packaging:
Waterproof Paper Winding+PVC Film+Strap Banding+Wooden Pallet or Wooden Case;
- Customized packaging as your request (Logo or other contents accepted to be printed on the packaging);
- Other special packaging will be designed as customer’s request;
Eye to wall and eye to sky are both available;
- By International Express: DHL/UPS/FEDEX/EMS and our own express line;
- By air or By sea;
- Shipping port: Shanghai, Ningbo or as your request.