Transformer 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips For Transformers Winding
Your Premier Transformer 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips For Transformers Winding Manufacturer
Transformer 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips For Transformers Winding
6.Easy to process and install
7.High quality, reasonable price, good reputation
8.Free sample offering & prompt delivery time
Specifications of 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips For Transformers Winding
1.Quick Details of 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips
|Product Name||Transformer 1060 O aluminium foils strips for transformers winding|
|Paper Core Internal |
|Ø 150mm,Ø300mm, Ø400mm, Ø500mm paper core, special internal diameter core and without paper core on |
|Surface Finish||The strip has a smooth surface, free from scratches and impurities|
|Electrical Conductivity||Transformer windings made of 1060 O in annealed condition is guaranteed to be better than 61.5 % ACS.|
|Packaging||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms||30% TT deposit and 70% balance before shipment, 100% LC at sight|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Shipping Port||Shanghai/Ningbo port|
|Sample||The sample of aluminium foil strip is available|
|Remark||Aluminium foil strip can be customized|
|1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips For Transformers Winding|
3.Chemical Composition of 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips
|1060 O Aluminum Foils Strips Chemical Composition(%)|
How Transformer 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips Made?
The following will introduce you to the production process of 1060 O temper aluminum foil strips for transformers:
1. The aluminum raw material enters the furnace and heats up to remove impurities;
2. The ingot is cut into thick plates;
3. Put the thick plate into a cold rolling mill for rough rolling;
4. Put it into a hot rolling mill for finishing;
5. Annealing by heating and holding at a certain temperature;
6. Cutting outside by slitting machine;
7. Packaging and shipment
Transformer 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips For Transformers Winding Edges Options
Many people have the trouble of transformer 1060 aluminum foils strips edge.
In the actual operation process, due to the influence of steel strip hardness and unloading speed, it is difficult to effectively control the edge of the transformer aluminum foil strip.
However, after our technical personnel have studied for a long time, we have found a solution to this problem.
The solution is: in order to make the edge of aluminum foil uniform, it is necessary to reduce the rolling pressure as much as possible and improve the surface quality of steel strip (for surface defect repair and removal).
This requires that in addition to adjusting the equipment parameters in strict accordance with the requirements of process technical conditions, but also according to different casting billets (casting thickness), different rolling mills and rolling mills (working roll sets) and different batches of materials.
The corresponding design and adjustment should be carried out for relevant process parameters.
Transformer 1060 O Aluminium Foils Strips For Transformers Winding: The Ultimate Guide
The transformer is a very important part of modern power systems.
It plays an important role in the transformation and distribution of electrical energy.
The transformer can also be used as a voltage regulator, current regulator, impedance converter, and coupling device.
They have good mechanical properties and high elongation properties. The application of 1060 aluminum foil strips in transformers is a major development trend.
What are 1060 O aluminium foils strips for transformers winding?
1060 O aluminum foil strip is a kind of pure aluminum foil strip, the content of aluminum can reach more than 99.6%, because it does not contain other technical elements, so production process is relatively simple, the price is relatively cheap,1060 aluminum foil strip is the most commonly used alloy in conventional industry.
1060 aluminium foil belongs to pure aluminum foil, with high plasticity, corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity.
There are many ways to process 1060 aluminium foil strip. It can be processed into different shapes by rolling, drawing and pressing.
In addition, 1060 aluminum strip has good forming performance and corrosion resistance; but it can’t be heat treated and strengthened; and its machinability is not good.
1060 aluminum strip is widely used in transformer winding because of its high conductivity.
As a new type of energy-saving material, 1060 aluminum strip foil has become an ideal raw material for manufacturing transformer winding with high efficiency and low loss.
The main alloying elements of 1060 aluminum foils strips for transformers winding are copper (0.1%), zinc (0.05%) and magnesium (0.05%).
This alloy has a tensile strength greater than 275 MPa (40 ksi), a yield strength of 135 MPa.
Common transformer winding problems
Transformers are often one of the most common elements we find in electrical equipment. They are used to transfer electrical power, typically to increase or decrease the voltage.
However, they can also be susceptible to several problems, which can lead to their degradation or even failure. These winding problems require maintenance and repair work, which usually involves a costly process and downtime.
Common transformer winding problems:
One of the most common types of winding problem is the formation of shorts between turns. This kind of short is found at different locations in a transformer winding, caused by imperfection during the manufacturing process, improper storage and handling, or excessive mechanical stress.
Shorts between turns may happen over the entire length of a coil end or along its length. They can be classified according to their location as either hot-spot shorts (between adjacent layers) or cold-spot shorts (between adjacent turns).
Another type of winding problem is insulation faults caused by partial discharges that occur in a transformer’s winding insulation system. They occur when part of the insulation breaks down under electric stress. In turn, it produces ionization channels that trigger localized current pulses that dissipate energy and produce gases inside the transformer’s winding system.
Why does transformer use 1060 O aluminum foil strip?
The 1060 O aluminum foil strip is a common material in the transformer winding, but why is it used?
- 1060 O aluminum foil strip has high plasticity and corrosion resistance, but low strength.
- 1060 O aluminum foil strip can be processed into various products required by transformers, the production process is simple, easy to control the quality of products, low processing costs.
- 1060 aluminum foil has good electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity; aluminum foil in addition to processing a variety of household appliances lining materials, but also for transformers to do a lot of windings.
What are the advantages of using 1060 O aluminium foils strips for transformers winding?
For transformer winding, it is necessary to use a larger width of aluminum foil in actual production.
Because the length of the coil is generally around 200 meters, if the single piece of aluminum foil is used, the connection will be more, and there will be obvious defects in electrical performance.
Therefore, it is very important to choose a qualified transformer aluminum foil strip.
In terms of material selection and production process control, 1060 O state aluminum strip has outstanding advantages:
- High conductivity: The conductivity of 1060 O state aluminum strip is higher than that of 1 series, 3 series and 5 series aluminum alloy strips, which can save copper cost;
- Excellent elongation: The elongation of 1060 O state aluminum strip for transformers is higher than that of 1 series and 8 series alloy strips, so it can better meet the requirements of stretching and forming;
- Good processability: 1060 O state aluminum strip has good processability under normal conditions, which can ensure the quality consistency of products;
- Excellent oxidation effect: Compared with other alloys, 1060 O state aluminum strip has better oxidation effect, which can improve product quality and service life;
- High flatness: The flatness error of 1060 O state aluminum strip produced by us are less than 1/1000.
What is the 1060 O aluminium foils strips for transformers winding packaging?
The packaging for transformer 1060 aluminum foils strips is mainly about wooden pallet and wooden box.
1060 aluminum foil length of each roll should be same, packaging mark should have clear and complete information.
- Wooden Pallet: Standard export package, no fumigation; Pallet size: 1.1m x 1.1m x 0.8m; Gross weight: 1 Ton; 4 pallets/20′ FCL; 8 pallets/40′ FCL Or as per customer’s requirements.
- Wooden Box: The standard export package with fumigation certificate, it can avoid any potential damage during the transportation.
How to buy 1060 O aluminum foils strips for transformers from China manufacturers?
To buy 1060 O aluminium foils strips for transformers winding, the buyer should consider:
- The China manufacturer’s experience in the metal strips manufacturing industry.
- The quality of goods manufactured by the China manufacturers.
- The financial stability of the manufacturers.
- The supplier’s delivery system.
To get a quick quote for 1060 O aluminium foils strips you need to know:
- Quantity (Kgs/Tons)
- Size (Thickness x Width x Coil)
- Temper (O Soft)
- Material Grade (1060, etc)
- Edge (Slit/Deburred/Round)
- Coil ID (200mm/300mm/400mm/500mm)
- Surface Finish (Sliver Aluminum Color)
- Packaging (Eye to eye, eye to wall, wooden pallets, wooden cases)
Dry type transformer is a kind of transformer without oil immersion cooling method. It has a lot of advantages such as safety, reliability and environmental protection. So in recent years it has been widely used.
What is the hs code of 1060 aluminum foils strips for transformers?
To find out the detailed HS code of related aluminum strips, you need to determine the specifications and applications of the strips.
The following are the part of 1060 aluminum foils strips for transformers